Friday, August 9, 2024

Message cannot be save to draft

 This was one that bothered me a few days ago at first I thought it was a software glitch or a hardware outphased but then I started to question what was being said on the web it seems all the same solution but still the same problem keeps popping up. So here is the solution i hope you'de like it. Support me on may facebook page guys thanks for reading

my facebook

1st click on the settings of your yahoo mail


2nd click on more settings


3rd there will be a question for you by yahoo as to why are you leaving the standard or PRO Yahoo mail. My answer was any of the above. After reverting to basic mail Click on going back to standard version😁 and everthing will be back abd fixiro😁 so pls help me if you can spare a dime. Love to chat. See yah☺


No comments:

Rate My Blog