Thursday, September 6, 2007

MY OJT AT THE OSG 2007



The times I had here is among these moments, when I could say truly the best of days, their friendships and respect will never surpass anything else, so times like this is why life is better. But whether the reason I had fun with colleagues and friends. I could have considered staying but there was something else is missing, and knowing me I won't be able to live with myself if I'd stayed. So packing up without looking back I went looking for the future but leaving behind fond memories with friends. I will miss the Parties and the kakalogan, the kantahan and the smiles of people I respect and admire. But most of all I will miss that day when we won the presentation we made for Solicitor General Nachura as a farewell party who was promoted to Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. It's been more than a year now, by now the Office had probably move to a bigger spot because last time I was there the OSG has already prospecting for the new office which was headed by Mr. Sabino, Chief Admin Officer. PPP

No comments:

Rate My Blog