Wednesday, September 2, 2009

PRESIDENT MANUEL B. VILLAR


In the days ahead you will have to embarked into a long and weary road but in these days are all worth it, since you have a Family to comfort you in this historic chapter in your life. In the days ahead you may always encounter people who disagrees with you or even despised you but you will always be in focus, mind you if I tell my readers that they will muster all to put you into defeat but little did they know that most of us appreciate the things that you do for the "INANG BAYAN".


For me a Presidentiable should be a Family man since society and logic dictates that being PRESIDENT is ruled by a FATHER'S IRON WILL, how can anybody be a Father of the nation if one is not married at all--But be warned that your love ones should be stronger than they think, always compose themselves in front for hungry crazed media for they have the power to smear you with all the trickery just for kicks.

Just bear in mind no President has ever please anybody. It's a good thing for Filipinos that are always whining as long as they are not being paid to whine. For the days ahead as your first hundred days will be to continue and moved the country forward, stick with whatever projects that may have already exist that may do most benefit and enhance what is already in placed.


Being DECISIVE is what made me convinced that the important factor in becoming President of the Republic of the Philippines. I myself I'm weary of politician that are in-decisive what a crap is that, it brought harm to them than they ever anticipated.
Finally, my parting word are; "SA GAWAING MATINO PINAGPAPALA HINDI SA GAWAING MADAKDAK!"

No comments:

Rate My Blog