Friday, January 23, 2009

A Letter for CHED











HON. MANNY ANGELES
Chairman
Commission on Higher Education
5th Floor DAP Bldg.
San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center
Pasig City, Philippines


Chairman,

In the light of my case, it is my understanding, that such persistence pursuing my studies in Dela Salle - College of Saint Benilde, has to have frivolous remarks in my family’s opinion. In as much as I would not to abject for My Children’s sake, I believe that having a degree is imperative in one’s life.

If the purpose of Brother of Christian Schools is to bestowed hope among so many and yet so few in today’s standards, so that a brighter future maybe awaiting for us, and if the purpose of Brothers of Christian Schools is to bestowed hope among the deaf to ameliorate them from society, would that be a justifiable reason for reconsideration for cognizant mothers?

Would the Brother of Christian Schools be reluctant enough to put aside policies that would affect myself and my children’s future, are they prepared to convey to my children one day that the reason why I was so dearly denuded of the best chances to provide security for them is due to a mere technicality?

Then in doing so, I insist for your intervention so that common courtesy among two institutionalize office may swayed the DeLa Salle - College of Saint Benilde into a more amicable circumstances.




Sincerely,

G. E.

/pp
(A letter compose for my cousin)

No comments:

Rate My Blog