Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Philippine Charity Sweepstakes, A Dying Wish


(Requested by consignee to compose for him)
January 13, 2009


HON. SERGIO O. VALENCIA
Chairman
Philippine Charity Sweepstake Office
Main Office, Q.I. Compound
E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City



Honorable Chairman,

May I take the opportunity to convey to you My humble request that Granted or Not I will take this as My Forever Gratitude for any kind assistance maybe extended in My behalf.

Strong and Optimistic, I am on my Third Cycle for Chemo Therapy Treatments being administered by DR. LEO MARBELLA of the NATIONAL KIDNEY AND TRANSPLANT INSTITUTE.

Due to the Fact that depleted funds and resources to further my treatments, I look toward PCSO charity works for its kind intervention.

Hoping for your approval and consideration.

Thank you!




Sincerely Yours,

MR. DONALD M. PANTE

No comments:

Rate My Blog