Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PROJECT RUNWAY PHILIPPINES SEASON 2 IT MIGHT BE A TIE


I really do have a felling of it's a fuck'in tie, but knowing that judges from Project Runway Philippines might reconsider if it came out more WOW factor for the two finalist that both have promise, I admit that although Santi Obcena is my favorite I can't help it wondering the designs of Manny had an impact on me one way or the other, just I've said my tailor here in Sucat has the same taste levels with Manny and I do admit that I love my Tailor. If ever, first time in Project Runway Philippines will there be a tie. Will the judges this time have opposing opinions about these two? It gives me goose bumps just thinking about it. May I qoute Manny "Para naman ito sa Pamilya ko at sa Baby ko" and may I qoute Santi as well "I will take Philippine fashion into the future", to say something like that is earth moving and some might wonder if he really has what it takes to be the next TOP Fashion Designer but making such statement such as this would also mean that you are ready to take whatever it takes even if it kills you on the spot. But let's take a look at what Manny can offer us in terms of Tonality, What do you think about the choices of colors? What about the style? What about the art or gravity of it?
In the past my evaluation of Aris Lagat was correct and I wrote a lot about his potentials in becoming the next winner of Project Runway Philippines. But now everyone are super but still I have my favorite. The only chance Manny will have if he has outside help with a fresh prespective since really I do feel he needs it. As they say, "In with the new and done away with the old". Oh by the way don't say "maswerte daw ang buntis", Anu yan noontime show? So if you want to read my blog about Aris Lagat just click here for the link. Link for Preliminary

No comments:

Rate My Blog