Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sex Scandal and Robbery

WANTED! DEAD OR ALIVE!

NOTE: HE CAN BE SEEN AT 4:10, THE MAN wearing the yellow basketball outfit.
Please be warned who calls himself "Jun". This man just stole Php54,500 who happened to be an ex-convict, bailing this guy was the worst thing ever done, and guess what they had to give him a job as their Family drive, how convenient is that? This man weights about 110 pounds and heights as 5'6" tall. but let me tell you the story further back, Jun first came up to me with boxers and found him a bit odd, he tried to befriended me but with no avail, I guess my gut feeling was right. My Uncle should have left this guy in prison for good, absolutely he would be furious when he comes back from Mexico from a boxing match.


But before all of these things had happened, Jun marriage had failed due to incest slap to him by his wife, a lot of rumor came out that he had a thing going on with his sister, when confronted by his wife Jun had to look away while his sister beats up his wife, If you weren't there to witness it, you might have said it to me it never did happened. They say when there is smoke, there is fire, and beside their apartment is too small that even the faintest moans will be heard by your neighbors. Exciting isn't it?


So moving on a week before it happened, Jun was on a spending spree from your neighborly night clubs and was drinking heavily. One time my Auntie found him sleeping at their sofa with a knife and claimed to have heard a burglar was seen walking on top of the roof. How lame excuse is that?
ANY INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO HIS CAPTURE AND CONVICTION WILL BE REWARDED. FOR MORE INFORMATION LOOK FOR BEBOT OR ARLENE AT TELEPHONE NUMBER: (02)8257229 PLDT LANDLINE.

No comments:

Rate My Blog