Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PROJECT RUNWAY PHILIPPINES - ARIES LAGAT


Congratulations Aries Lagat, I had no doubt at all, as I've said before and again, ARIES ROCKS! To all my readers who had miss my forecast here is the link ARIES LAGAT WINNER OF PROJECT RUNWAY. I was very much impress tonight's collections, let me say to you that "I TOLD YOU SO" everything was forecasted last September where right and by the way it was my Birthday, To Aries I hope you can read this blog and hoping in meeting you personally, and to be able to see more of your upcoming collections, and If you'd ever need a Store Manager I'm more than willing to work with you. I'm happy for you and I never doubted your talents from day one that I watched Project Runway Philippines. Stay Humble and give respect to our elderly people. What more can I say but rather see you soon in person, Best wishes-Tito Pat

No comments:

Rate My Blog